About the EPCPM 2019
The Annual Global EPC Contract & Project Management Conference returns to Lisbon, Portugal, this year. This is the world’s Engineering, Procurement and Construction (EPC) industry summit for thought leadership and networking in the contract & project Management domain. This summit elucidates challenges and special risks and how to manage them.
Join the top owners, EPCs, engineers, constructors, suppliers, consultants, researchers and developers making typical projects involving Engineering, Procurement and Construction (EPC) happen on real-world in an exploration of current challenges and priorities.
Learn about real project successes, share your experiences, gather practical knowledge that is directly applicable to your business, and find partners and vendors that are currently using - or are seeking to implement best practices.
Reasons to Attend
The Annual Global EPC Contract & Project Management Conference is an owner-driven event, with programming designed to deep dive key issues in Engineering, Procurement and General Construction implementation and project performance.
In developing the EPCMP conferences, we engage subject-matter experts from the project owner EPC, constructor and engineering community. These experts lend its knowledge and experience to the task of defining the conference themes, developing the program and planning great networking opportunities for attendees.
Thanks to the efforts of these experts, we can design an event that best addresses the challenges and priorities in EPC.
Some of the biggest global owners, constructors, engineers and technology providers attend this conference. This is an opportunity to network with hundreds of industry leaders, about 60% of which will be represented by project owners and EPCs.
We are pleased to invite you to take the opportunity and make benefit of it.
Themes and Topics
- Leadership & Change Management
- Collaboration 2.0 for Mega Projects
- EPC Project Delivery Systems and EPC Contractor Evaluation
- Managing Brownfield Challenges
- Implementation & Best Practices
- Agile/Scrum approach to project management.
- Successful Management of EPC Contracts and Dispute Resolution Strategies
- Maintain Project Control Through Scope, Schedule, Budget, and Resource
- A Roadmap to Tackle Cost & Time Overruns on EPC Mega Projects
- Project Interface Management
- Project Execution and Management
- Procurement in an EPC Environment
- Project Contracting Strategies
- Optimising Construction through Innovation-Evolving Modularisation & Prefabrication Solutions
- Disruptive Technologies and the Digital Transition
- Project Management in the Age of Digital Transformation
- EPC Engineering Deliverables Management-Challenges, risks and opportunities with digital transformation from legacy systems
Our agenda features some of the brightest Engineering, Procurement and Construction business leaders leading EPC implementation and project performance both internally and internationally. We have announced our early speakers below with more coming soon. The agenda will feature experts across-industries sharing insights through presentations, keynotes, fireside chats, panel discussions and hands-on sessions.
Business Development Advisor-Connected Energy
Head of Projects Downstream, MRD-P Project Management
Sr. Contracts & Procurement Advisor
Oil & Gas Asset Manager
Abu Dhabi National Energy Company PJSC (TAQA)
Petrofac Emirates LLC
Director, Contract Management
Project Manager-EPC Group
Senior Vice President-Business Development, Capital Projects
Director of Operations
Director of Capital Investments and Process Optimization
Senior Legal Counsel
RWE Supply & Trading GmbH
Project Director-Overall Project Lead
General Manager Projects
Reliance Industries Limited
LNG Project Director
BHGE Turbomachinery & Process Solutions
Senior Project Manager
EPCMP is global! We have a range of sponsorship packages for our events to suit a range of budgets and exposure options. Our events attract a senior level audience who are interested in engaging with new tools and technologies to further their enterprise capabilities.
LCT Software are leading experts in engineered transformation. With in-depth sector experience, we maximise customers’ existing investments in the public sector, manufacturing, engineering, oil & gas, and construction and industries
Who should attend?
The event will be of interest to both the Owner, EPCs, Constructors and Engineers and Suppliers.
The following provides an indication of those roles to which the conference will appeal, but it is in no way meant as being exhaustive.
Vice-Presidents, Chief Executive Officers, Chief Operating Officers, Heads of Project Management, Heads of PMO’s, General Managers, Directors, Heads, Managers and Senior Legal Counsel in projects, EPC Construction and/or Contract Management disciplines, Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEM), Regulatory Bodies, Consultancy Solution Providers, Service Suppliers and Industry Owners including:
- Project Managers
- Project Planners
- Change Managers
- Program Managers
- Portfolio Managers
- Project control functions
- Project Sponsors
- Project Consultants
- Contracts Managers
- Claims Managers
- Compliance Officers
- HSE and HSEQ Managers
- EPC Realisation Managers
- Risk Managers
- Commercial Managers
- Supply Chain Managers
- Procurement Managers
- Sales Managers
- Legal Counsel
- Business Development Managers
- Business Analysts
- Sustainability Managers
We feel very honoured to host this great event, Lisbon is a wonderful city, we can now prepare to welcome you to a fascinating place, a 4-5 Star Hotel Venue.
Venue to be announced soon!
- Access to 2-day Conference + Master Classes
- Interactive Focus Sessions + Presentations
- Discussions with industry experts
- Cocktail Reception
- Access to post event documentations
- Register Now
- STRATEGIC SPONSORSHIP OPPORTUNITIES ARE LIMITED! OPTIONS INCLUDES:
- Speaking slot [20 min] + attendance
- On-stage pitching
- Access 100+ delegates
- Acknowledgement in opening address
- Logo on conference website (with link to company website)
- Request for Sponsorship Packages