About the EPCPM 2023
The Annual Global EPC Contract & Project Management Conference is the world’s Engineering, Procurement and Construction (EPC) industry summit for thought leadership and networking in the contract & project Management domain.
In this conference, we explore various topics related to EPC contract and project management. We discuss best practices in project management, including strategies for managing schedules, budgets, and resources effectively. We also examine common challenges and solutions in EPC contract negotiation, including strategies for mitigating risk and promoting project success.
We also address the importance of innovation and technology in EPC projects, discussing the latest trends and advancements in this field, sustainability, and environmental considerations in EPC projects, including how to design and execute sustainable projects.
Finally, we delve into the realm of contractual dispute resolution within EPC projects, devising contract structures that minimise the likelihood of disputes and enable efficient resolution when they do arise.
Join the top owners, EPCs, engineers, constructors, suppliers, consultants, researchers, and developers making typical projects involving Engineering, Procurement and Construction (EPC) happen on real-world in an exploration of current challenges and priorities. Learn about real project successes, share your experiences, gather practical knowledge that is directly applicable to your business, and find partners and vendors that are currently using - or are seeking to implement best practices.
Business Systems & Processes
- Process Improvement, Operations Management, Project Planning
- Procurement Management
- Quality and Asset Management
- Driving Growth and Operational Excellence Using Lean Six Sigma
- Data Management, Big Data Analytics
- Building Agile Workforce in Companies
Law, Contracting & Globalisation
- Contracting, Negotiation and IP
- Supply Chain Management, Global Partnership & Contracting
- Business Relationship Management & Negotiation Skills
- Tax Law, Policy, and Dispute Resolution
Leadership, Human Capital & Project Management
- Leadership, Knowledge Management
- Human Resources Management
- Leading and Managing Teams, Stakeholder Management
- Effective Project Management
- Human Productivity Systems
Sustainability & Risk Management
- Risk Management
- Physical Security Risk Management
- Auditing, Forensics, Policies and Controls
Reasons To Attend
The Annual Global EPC Contract & Project Management Conference is an owner-driven event, with programming designed to deep dive key issues in Engineering, Procurement and General Construction implementation and project performance.
In developing the EPCMP conferences, we engage subject-matter experts from the project owner EPC, constructor and engineering community. These experts lend its knowledge and experience to the task of defining the conference themes, developing the program and planning great networking opportunities for attendees.
Thanks to the efforts of these experts, we can design an event that best addresses the challenges and priorities in EPC.
Some of the biggest global owners, constructors, engineers and technology providers attend this conference. This is an opportunity to network with hundreds of industry leaders, about 60% of which will be represented by project owners and EPCs.
We are pleased to invite you to take the opportunity and make benefit of it.
Themes and Topics
- Strategising EPC Bids for Avoiding Bottom-Line Hits
- Project Challenges & Opportunities
- Best Practices in EPC Project Management
- EPC Contractor Evaluation
- A loss-making EPC project-Then when does an EPC become a rotten apple project for a builder/contractor?
- Challenges and Solutions in EPC Contract Negotiation
- Risk Management in EPC contracts, subcontracts, and consortium agreements in energy industry
- Successful Management of EPC Contracts and Dispute Resolution Strategies
- Resolution of disputes in construction (EPC) contracts
- Digital Transformation- Changing Landscape of Engineering & Construction
- How to Step Change Capital Projects- Using Technology to change behaviours
- The Quest for Data Maturity-A Battle for Data Ownership in Project Execution
- How to use data to make projects less difficult?
- The Pressures Facing Procurement on EPC Projects: Strategic analysis to achieve a goal uses key success factors
- Delay and Disruption of Capital Projects
- Sustainability and Environmental Considerations in EPC Projects
- How to integrate Sustainability criteria into EPC Contractor’s qualification and selection
- Limitation of liability clauses
Dr Madhu P. Pillai is a Project Management specialist with more than 36 years of broad-based Oil & Gas, Petrochemical and Power industry experience in Operations and Project Management with a geographical spread of India, Nigeria, USA, Bahrain, Qatar and Saudi Arabia. He is currently associated as Advisor (Oil & Gas Projects) with a leading Multi-National EPC organization.
Dr Pillai is an Engineer with post-graduation in Management and PhD in Strategic Project Management. He is a Fellow of many leading international organizations like, AACE International and International Cost Engineering Council, Institution of Engineers etc.
Dr Pillai has spoken at more than 35 International events; and chaired few. He was awarded the O T Zimmerman Founder’s award by AACE International in 2008 for his contribution to the ‘Global Cost Management Professional Community”.
Dr Pillai serves International Cost Engineering Council (ICEC) as Executive Director (Middle East). He is the Honorary Global Ambassador for World Project Management Forum (WPMF), Advisor to Center for Public Policy Research (CPPR) and Executive Director of WAFA – Denmark.
Dr. Pillai had earlier served on the International Director Board of AACEI as Regional Director (Asia, Europe & Africa) and as Vice President (International Regions). He had also served on the International Board of “Project Managers Without Borders”.
Linkedin Profile: https://www.linkedin.com/in/madhupillai/
Dr Madhu P Pillai
Advisor - Oil & Gas Projects, KENT Plc- now a part of Kent
Executive Director (Middle East), ICEC
Our agenda features some of the brightest Engineering, Procurement and Construction business leaders leading EPC implementation and project performance both internally and internationally. We have announced our early speakers below with more coming soon. The agenda will feature experts across-industries sharing insights through presentations, keynotes, fireside chats, panel discussions and hands-on sessions.
Vice President Global Project management
Vice President Asset Development Downstream
Senior Procurement & Contracts Manager
Director Project Controls
Project Coordinator (Directorate)
Head of Legal, Business Area Heating & Cooling Poland
Fortum Power and Heat
IPMT Engineer Manager, Red Sea Petrochemical Project-IPMT
Senior Contract Manager / Project Manager (Commercial)
Project Information Manage, Data Integration Specialist
Fenwick Elliott LLP
Advisor - Oil & Gas Projects
KENT Plc- now a part of Kent
Business Administrator, Oil Facilities Projects Department
Executive Director, Global Head of Contract Management
Pro Vice-Chancellor Research, Innovation & Engagement
University of the West of Scotland
Enter Engineering Pte. Ltd
Commercial Director, Chief Procurement Officer, Business Unit Director
BRC Industrial Saudia Co
Executive Director, Contracts and Claims
Legal Director New Energies & Services
Head - Contract Management
Bapco Gas B.S.C
Director - Water & Power
Muscat Engineering Consultancy LLC
Asst Vice President (Projects)
EPCMP is global! We have a range of sponsorship packages for our events to suit a range of budgets and exposure options. Our events attract a senior level audience who are interested in engaging with new tools and technologies to further their enterprise capabilities.
Prometheus Group is a leading global provider of comprehensive and intuitive enterprise asset management software solutions that work within ERP systems and span the full work management life cycle for both maintenance and operations.
Developed jointly with end users, Prometheus software enhances the customer experience for planning, scheduling, and executing work for both routine maintenance and shutdowns and turnarounds, all while protecting the workforce with safety solutions and electronic permit to work.
Our straightforward functionality, graphical visualization, and simple processes enable customers to increase productivity, reduce costs, and improve reporting. For more information, please visit www.prometheusgroup.com.
Amerapex Corporation is a technology, engineering, and industrial services company based in Houston, TX with operations globally, offering technical expertise in processes and facilities.
We have many proprietary technologies that provide real-world solutions to serve the industry by reducing cost, increasing efficiency, and / or improving data capture.
View more https://amerapex.com/
Who should attend?
The event will be of interest to both the Owner, EPCs, Constructors and Engineers and Suppliers.
The following provides an indication of those roles to which the conference will appeal, but it is in no way meant as being exhaustive.
Vice-Presidents, Chief Executive Officers, Chief Operating Officers, Heads of Project Management, Heads of PMO’s, General Managers, Directors, Heads, Managers and Senior Legal Counsel in projects, EPC Construction and/or Contract Management disciplines, Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEM), Regulatory Bodies, Consultancy Solution Providers, Service Suppliers and Industry Owners including:
- Project Managers
- Project Planners
- Change Managers
- Program Managers
- Portfolio Managers
- Project control functions
- Project Sponsors
- Project Consultants
- Contracts Managers
- Claims Managers
- Compliance Officers
- HSE and HSEQ Managers
- EPC Realisation Managers
- Risk Managers
- Commercial Managers
- Supply Chain Managers
- Procurement Managers
- Sales Managers
- Legal Counsel
- Business Development Managers
- Business Analysts
- Sustainability Managers
Some Of The Companies Attending
Holiday Inn Lisbon - Continental
- Access to 2-day Conference + Master Classes
- Interactive Focus Sessions + Presentations
- Discussions with industry experts
- Cocktail Reception
- Access to post event documentations
- Register Now
- STRATEGIC SPONSORSHIP OPPORTUNITIES ARE LIMITED! OPTIONS INCLUDES:
- Speaking slot [20 min] + attendance
- On-stage pitching
- Access 100+ delegates
- Acknowledgement in opening address
- Logo on conference website (with link to company website)
- Request for Sponsorship Packages